Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello World

Hello everyone.  Welcome to my new quilting blog.  I am currently working on Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice quilt.  This was a mystery quilt at the end of 2013 but at the time it was being done I was busy putting a quilt together for my little brother and his wife for Christmas.  This is an Irish Chain quilt and I was really happy with how it turned out.

Irish Chain


Now that is all done and they loved it, I have time to work on something for me.  I have finished step one of the no longer a mystery quilt and am currently cutting out step 2.  I hope to be done cutting this evening so I can begin putting the next step together.


These were pretty easy to put together, just quite time consuming as I have decided to go with the larger option from the pattern so I needed 380 of them!  It took most of the weekend to get them all done.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you cut out all of those little squares!!! it is beautiful I think you should post all the other quilts that you have done and talk about them too!! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete